Welcome to Nathan Segal and Company.
Home
Our Team
Newsletter
Links
Contact Us
Products
Cottonseed By-Products
Rice By-Products
Soybean By-Products
Peanut By-Products
Wheat By-Products
Corn By-Products
Alfalfa By-Products
Miscellaneous By-Products
Have a question?
Need a quote?

Name:
Phone:
Email:
Question:

 
Corn By-Products

Corn Gluten Feed

Description:

Corn gluten feed is a by-product from the manufacture of cornstarch and corn syrup. It is a medium protein feed, which contains almost the same Total Digestible Nutrients level as barley. The protein in corn gluten feed is degraded relatively rapidly in the rumen.

Typical Analysis:

Dry Matter 90.0%
Crude Protein 18.0%
Fat 03.5%
Crude Fiber 08.0%

Distillers Grains, Dried

Description:

Distiller's Dried Grains (DDG) is a co-product of the distillery industries. Most (~98%) of the DDG in North America comes from plants that produce ethanol for oxygenated fuels. The remaining 1 to 2% of DDG is produced by the alcohol beverage industry.

Typical Analysis:

Moisture 09.0%
Protein 25.0%
Fat 07.0%

Nathan Segal & Company
Phone: 1-800-969-3333
Fax: 713-963-0738
E-mail: customersupport@nathansegal.com